Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Chief Executive Officer
Arlington, VA or home office
Looking for a chance to get in on the ground floor? Want to use your sales skills and network to introduce higher education institutions to a new way of supporting faculty – and help students as a result? Are you known for your passion and evangelical approach to sales? Then join the teaching success movement!
Faculty Guild, a fast-growing educational services company based in Arlington, VA, is seeking a sales professional to use his or her knowledge of the student success agenda combined with sales skills and persistence to accelerate our initial sales successes. Your role will be to generate interest, qualify prospects, create a vision for the client and close the sale.
We are a new company, pioneering a new category – so you’ll be able to make a difference every day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage full sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Perform significant prospecting and lead management activities including cold calling and inbound call/email follow-up.
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls and online meetings.
- Consistently meet revenue and activity targets.
- Document all activity in Salesforce.
- Work in a team environment, collaboratively evolving our product offering based on market feedback as well as marketing/sales processes and approaches.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- 2-5 years business-to-business sales experience required.
- Prior experience selling into or working in higher education required, preferably within the student success arena. Your existing relationships in the field will be key.
- Prior use of solution-selling and challenger-sales methodologies and sales automation tools required (e.g., Salesforce and Pardot).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent phone, presentation, listening and writing skills.
- Will require travel, initially 10-15%, to industry conferences and major prospects, once qualified.
Faculty Guild is creating a movement in higher education that values purposeful teaching as a vital component to student success. Our faculty development model is based on six years of research and development led by Dr. Gail Mellow, president of La Guardia Community College, and funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Kresge Foundation. Our leadership team includes the founders of Starfish Retention Solutions and senior leadership of Complete College America.
At Faculty Guild, you get the best of a startup with an experienced team, low-priced stock options, the excitement of starting from scratch, deep connections with industry leaders and a competitive salary.
Join the teaching success movement!
Ready to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Faculty Guild is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, religion or other legally protected status.